Any type of issue that involves the law is a delicate topic since they put many things at risk for both parties involved. You need to protect your interests, your integrity as a human being and your loved ones as well. Improper handling of a legal case can result in important losses, going from valuable properties, massive amounts of money and, of course, a lot of time.
For the aforementioned reasons, law advice plays an essential role in any litigation process and there are many details that need to be considered to meet the best possible outcome. While some people endeavour to take their defence at the trials by their own hands, surely the most common practise is to look for a well-prepared professional. Melbourne Family Law is the firm that will work towards your benefits and well-being, professionally committing to protecting your rights.
Seeing a lawyer
Seeing a lawyer is not as common as seeing other types of professionals. Usually, people only visit lawyers once they see themselves involved in a legal issue. However, people should not be worried about seeing a lawyer, remember that you are looking for professional advice from qualified experts with years of experience in this field, and here at Melbourne Family Law you will only find truly committed professionals that will provide you with proper law advice and top defence, so you’ll complete your litigation process properly.
Seeing a lawyer is the most suitable option if you are facing a litigation process. When you visit Melbourne Family Law you must have some information clear before we start working towards successfully winning your case:
- First, trust in your decision and trust in ourselves as professionals that will help you throughout the entire process.
- Be completely honest regarding your expectations and provide your lawyer with all information that may be relevant for the case.
- Don’t stress and be confident knowing that your case is in the right hands.
The first appointment with your lawyer is a very important one, you must be clear about your situation and respect the time of the professional willing to assist you as well as your time. Once you have provided us with all the information required to manage your case we will sit together with our team of professionals and develop the right strategy to meet the expected outcome and make sure you are happy with the results.
You can schedule your appointment today by contacting us, we will make sure all your needs related to legal issues are covered and you have all the information required to have that so important peace of mind you deserve. Contact us today if you require further details on our services and clear any doubts you may have related to your legal situation.
What documents you should bring
- A list of the names of your witnesses or anyone who can be of help for your defence.
- Proof. If you have any, bring the original and three copies of each of the documents / papers / photographs that you want the judge to consider. Make a list of your test items to keep them in order and know what they are.
- If your trials are related to child support take your most recent pay stubs and your tax return from last year. Complete the Child Support Calculation Sheets using your income and that of the other parent. Prepare a Child Support Order. Carry four copies of everything.
- A memorandum. If you can, write a summary of what you want and why. Divide it into sections: parenting plan, child support and alimony, distribution of assets, debts.
Here at Melbourne Family Law we take pride in saying our remuneration is the fair price for the quality of services we provide. You will be provided with a competitive quote cutting out all extra expenses proper from these legal procedures when not performed properly. When you select Melbourne Family Law’s professionals as the ones that will defend your rights in court, you can be sure you are spending smartly, and every penny is going to be worth it.
For more information you can contact us right now, and our professional staff will be glad to clear any questions you have.